Monday 9 February 2015

{review} Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint: #6 Seoul, #7 Tokyo

Hola!! It's gonna be Lunar New Year next week! Have y'all bought your new clothes and shoes? I'm taking this opportunity to buy some make up on my wishlist heh heh, I can't wait to wear bright red lips with all my outfits during this period! :D I'm excited because I can pig out on my favourite pineapple tarts! They should make it available all year round *cries*

Anyway I'm here with a brand new review today! I've been really loving Aritaum's products so far  - good quality and affordable. The World Glam Coating Tint isn't a new product, but I've read many good reviews about it so... Here we go!



 brand
Aritaum
아리따움

 product
World Glam Coating Tint

shades
∙ #6 Seoul
∙ #7 Tokyo

price
SGD$9.90 each 
(from Qoo10)


They're named World Glam Coating Tint because each tint in the series is named after a capital of a country! I wonder if they had a tint named after Singapore what kinda shade would it be? Hmm...


Like most Aritaum products, they do not come in boxes.
Watch out for an intact safety seal when you purchase them!


Seoul and Tokyo


Seoul and Tokyo

The applicator shape does a good job at getting at the corners and the cupid's bow! It has a flat surface with a pointed tip and is slightly angled to fit the curve of your lips to facilitate easy application.



product

The World Glam Coating Tint has an almost gel-like texture on the lips! They are non-sticky and very glossy! It feels lightweight and comfortable during wear and it is quite moisturising as well! :D However, it isn't that long lasting and doesn't leave a strong tint after it fades. I found that I had to reapply it quite frequently (~every 2-3 hours). It has a fruity and sweet scent. These apply rather sheer compared to other tints but I LOVE the colours! So pretty!



swatches

See how glossy they are? :D


Tints were left on the skin for ~5mins and wiped off!
A very faint stain remains.



seoul

Seoul is a pinkish-peach colour that doesn't contain any shimmer.
It isn't as orangey as I expected it to be (thank goodness)!

A very pretty colour that's great for everyday make up.
It's like a my-lips-but-way-better colour! :D




tokyo

Tokyo is a cool-toned cherry red with gold shimmer.
It gives your lips that 'just bitten' look!
I wear this when I want a red that's not too overly bold.

Normally I shun away from lip products with shimmer because they are 
either gritty on the lips or too glittery! 
In this case, it isn't that obvious so I'll just embrace it LOL

I've noticed that Tokyo settles more into the lip lines more than Seoul, as you can see in the photos. 


The Aritaum World Glam Coating Tints are really similar to the Etude House Colour Pop tints in terms of formula! Both are non-sticky and glossy. The Etude House ones are more vibrant and tint much better. However, the World Glam Coating Tints have a more natural finish in my opinion. I like both though despite the poor tint ability of the Coating Tints. Anything non-sticky but ultra glossy is a sure winner for me :D My only complaint is that the official Aritaum swatches are very deceiving! They are not as pigmented or vibrant as advertised. 

I couldn't resist getting another one... It's on its way here now :p 


- non-sticky
- super glossy
- pretty colours
- moisturising
- affordable
- lightweight

- inaccurate official swatches
- not long lasting
- doesn't tint well

No comments:

Post a Comment